Ten KPI Project Implementation Lessons
- Select a small KPI team to be full time on the KPI project.
- Sell change the John Kotter way.
- Start off with a six-perspective balanced-scorecard template.
- Focus on the critical success factors.
- Follow the 10/80/10 rule.
- “Just do it.”
- Use existing systems for the first 12 months.
- Trap all performance measures in a database and make them available to all teams.
- KPI reporting formats should follow the guidelines of the data visualization experts.
- Embracing Peter Drucker’s abandonment rule.
Source: Extracted from